Our first Christmas ornament: A Tradition worth Starting in The New Year
Our first Christmas ornament: Christmas is a time for family, friends, and lots of Christmas cheer. What better way to kick off the New Year than by starting a tradition with your loved ones? Here at Copyblogger, we love traditions, so we thought we’d pass on one of ours: starting a copywriting tradition. Copywriting is all about taking something ordinary and making it extraordinary. It’s about turning banal language into something that engages, engages readers on an emotional level, and drives them to take action. And that’s what makes copywriting such a powerful tool—it can be used in any industry to make a difference. So whether you want to start writing more engaging blog posts or develop better marketing campaigns, this is the perfect year to start a copywriting tradition. And who knows? Maybe it will become an annual event that you look forward to every year!
Why start a Christmas tradition?
Christmas is one of those traditions that we all come up with. It’s something that can be started in the New Year and continued into the old year. Whether you are a Christian or not, Christmas is a time for family and loved ones to get together and celebrate. One way to make this tradition even more special is by starting a new Christmas tradition in the New Year. Here are some reasons why you should start a Christmas tradition:
What to do when you first have a Christmas ornament idea
If you’re like most people, your first Christmas ornament idea probably popped into your head during the early stages of shopping. Unfortunately, by the time you get to the store, your ideas might have faded a bit. That’s why it’s important to start planning ahead and find some ornaments that you can keep year-round.
One way to do this is to create a tradition with your family. For example, one family member may choose an ornament each year to represent a different holiday or season. This way, when it comes time to buy ornaments for the holidays, everyone will already have ideas.
Another option is to make ornaments yourself. This can be a fun project for the whole family and gives you plenty of chances to get creative. You could even sell your creations online or at local events.
Whatever route you take, make sure you start planning for Christmas early so you can enjoy all the festivities in 2019 and 2020!
How to make your ornament
Making your own ornament is a fun and easy way to show your loved ones how much you care during the Christmas season. Here are some tips on how to make the perfect ornament:
1. Choose the right materials. Avoid using materials that are too delicate, like glass or crystal, as these materials can easily break. Instead, use less expensive but durable materials, like porcelain or even plastic beads.
2. Plan ahead. Make sure to have all of the necessary supplies before you start crafting – including templates, beads, and thread – so you don’t have to worry about running out midway through.
3. Follow instructions carefully. Use the correct templates and beads for each type of ornament you create, and be sure to follow specific guidelines for sewing them together correctly. If something goes wrong along the way, be sure to have backup supplies available so you can continue working on your project without having to stop entirely.
4. Share your work with friends and family members. Once you finish creating your ornament, be sure to proudly display it for all to see! Whether you sell them online or give them away as gifts, sharing your creation with loved ones is sure to make their Christmas day even more special
The ornaments you can make
Do you love Christmas, but dread the idea of having to buy ornaments every year? If so, don’t worry! You can easily make your own festive ornaments this holiday season. Here are five easy ornament projects to get you started:
1. DIY gingerbread man or woman: This simple project is perfect for beginners. All you need is some butter and sugar, some flour, and a few pieces of gingerbread dough. Once you’ve made the dough, it’s just a matter of shaping it into a man or woman and baking it in the oven.
2. Snowman ornament: Another simple project that can be completed by any beginner is making a snowman ornament. Just follow these steps: First, create a basic snowman shape out of clay or modeling clay. Then, using various shades of paint and glitter, add embellishments like eyes, buttons, and nose details to your creation. Once your snowman is finished, place him or her onto a wire hanger (or use some other sturdy stand) and hang it up for all to see!
3. Candy cane ornament: For something even more festive than a snowman ornament, try crafting a candy cane ornament! This project is very simple – all you need are some licorice strands (or any other type of candy), some pipe cleaner heads (or other small objects), and some hot glue guns. Simply twist each piece of candy around one end of the pipe
Why not make ornaments for every family member?
Christmas is a time for family and friends to get together and celebrate the holiday. Making ornaments for everyone in your family can be a fun tradition to start in the new year. Here are some ideas for ornaments that you can make:
1. Christmas ornament cake topper: This ornament is made out of cake and looks like a Christmas tree. You could use this as the topper for a Christmas cake or as an individual cake topper.
2. Personalized ornament: Choose a personalized ornament, such as one with your family’s name on it or with a photo of you and your family members. You could also make one using ornaments from previous years as models.
3. Christmas cookie ornament: Make decorated cookies that look like Christmas trees and use them as ornaments on a tree or hanging from the branch of an existing tree. This is a great way to use up old, stale cookies that are just taking up space in your pantry.
4. Ornament exchange gift: Give each person in your family an ornament they can keep (or give away) and then have another festive exchange where everyone trades their ornament for something else at the end of the year. This is a fun way to add some excitement to exchanging gifts during the holidays!
Christmas is a time for family, friends, and loved ones to get together and celebrate. What better way to kick off the New Year than by starting a tradition with your loved ones? Our first Christmas ornament could be as simple as getting each person on your list a personalized ornament. Not only will this give them something unique and memorable to hang on their tree, but it will also help you connect with them in a special way during the holiday season. Why not start planning your ornaments now so that you can enjoy an extra-special Christmas this year?